Photo taking at Pandan reservoir.

Friday, May 29, 2009
This is bebe. Now dun dare to jump liao..


































Whew.. In order to submit photos for new media, me and dear decided to go Pandan reservoir there take photos.. But i wun upload those needed to be submitted de up here.. Cos here is where i share MY pics. wahaha!!


I love it there la, the breeze really makes me wana just sit down and daze there whole day. Not sunny somemore, as i went at near 6pm. Bebe was with us, but he learnt a great lesson that day.


Everywhere dear dear goes, bebe will follow. So, we got no choice but to tie him up at one of the benches there, where he stood it. Suddenly, when dear stood up, he followed and jumped down. The strap almost choke him la.. Diao!!!

anyway, took dad for a dinner at sakura after that. Eat till bloated la!!!


Yinghui!! I've "updated" my blog le la. ok?? lol..
















0 comments:

Post a Comment