Sunrise at east coast park

Monday, July 6, 2009
Fri nite, my friends, karen, jinyi, lee shan, jasmine and I went to stay overnite at East Coast Park. Dear dear pei me also, cos he needs to protect me and be our group's model for the day, haha!

But in the end, only jas, me and dear got overnite, the rest went home to sleep. We had bbq for dinner, lol.. A lot of food lor, all prepared by me. But sadly, i never take any photos of the food. =(

Anyway, the next morning around 6am, we all gathered at East coast liao. We waited for the sun to rise, cos we nid to take sunrise photos. =)

Below are the photos we took tgt de, using jinyi's camera. Not for handing in purpose.. =P

We were waiting for the morning sun to peep in from the nite sky.. =D
Ecp edited 1.1 (1 of 1)

Hooray!!
Ecp edited 2 (1 of 1)-3
Karen, me, Lee shan & Jinyi..
Ecp edited 2 (1 of 1)-2

0 comments:

Post a Comment