Day 3 in China

Sunday, March 7, 2010
Woke up today at 10am, took a bath and realised my hair has been falling more recently. So i went to search online and found out that its due to heat; either heat from the room heater or from the shower, causing my hair to become extremely dry, thus the problem. Have to apply olive oil to my hair liao, lucky i got bring..

My breakfast for today at 11plus.
Photobucket
Super big for a portion.. Wow.. Compare it to the bowl of soup above.
Photobucket

The 口味很重wor!

Chuan Whai's.
Photobucket

Oh, have u guys seen my room yet? Here it is, a bit messy though.

The messy room. 4 per room. I took it from the direction of the balcony, meaning the one ahead is the main door..
Photobucket

Written on the balcony door.
Photobucket

Our water supply.
Photobucket

Today more sunny..
Photobucket

Me, standing at the balcony..
Photobucket

Me and Chuan Whai.. She just cannot focus,lol.. full of weird and funny expressions. XD
Photobucket


Oh ya, bought a bag for Mum, will take a pic of it tmr.
* I bought one for myself also, unknowingly.. LOL!!

3 days over le, not even one week yet.. Long long time............ haix...

0 comments:

Post a Comment