At Kuishin-bo

Tuesday, August 17, 2010
When blogging, nothing beats more than the time wasted on phtots; have to transfer, process and then upload. These are wat making me so lazy to do blogging most of the times :P


Anyway now back to updates.


Was craving for sashimi these days. So dear and me did something super idiotic yesterday. As i saw the sakae sashimi buffet on a blog post, i told dea to bring me there. Although we cannot find this buffet info on the Sakae official website, we still went ahead with the given info from the blog post.


When we arrived at the atrium (Orcgard), we couldn't find the sakae store. Dear called Sakae and they said the nearest will be at Parkway Mall. And so..... we these 2 idiots went to Parkway Mall.


And so e reached, and after asing the staff there, we realised that, There is NO MORE SUCH BUFFET ALREADY!!! OMG!!! Grr... Blame myself for not checking properly.. :(


Dear saw me sad, so he brought me to another japanese food restaurant - Kushin-bo!!! YAY! Its soooo much better than the sakae la XD!



Lunch at Kuishin-bo (Great World)


Yum Yum.. Dear knows what i like.. HEH!
IMG_1602


IMG_1604


My sashimi!!!
IMG_1603



Not forgetting pics of my Baby

Some more.


And some more.
Bebe 2



Love this!! So cuteeee... ~~
Bebe 3
Bebe love posing.. His killer look here really melts my heart deep inside.. :D


Oh, and few pics of myself as usual @.@
Me


Before i finish, just wana say this to Bebe:

Bebe I LOVE YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH!!! MUACK!!!!


IMG_1615

0 comments:

Post a Comment