Time to erase you off my blog..

Monday, May 30, 2011
Yes, I mean you!

You know who I am referring to.

You are not any special guy; neither are you some "most handsome pinoy" in this world. Stop claiming that girls are smiling at you and looking at your way all the time. You cannot even speak proper English, you cannot even phrase your sentences well. It is no wonder you find Singaporeans hard to mix with.

You sit in the bus, with your leg up on the seat in front.

You stand on in the bus, with your body swinging side to side, like a lazy-cannot-stand-still guy.

You sit in the food court, with your slippers off your feet, with "aroma" lingering around the consumers terribly.

You spray as much perfume as you want, but with the sour stinky sweat smell still whirling around you like nobody else's business.

You are great - too great to be near with, cause everyone is just so eager to stay away from you.

Seriously, I hope your contract can be disrupted abruptly, and off you go, back to where you belong.

Graduated from a university, so what? You know your country's standard of UNIVERSITY, plentiful, everywhere in your country. So what is so special about it? Given your current communication skills and working skills, it just makes people more dubious of your so-called UNIVERSITY GRADUATE.
I wonder what exactly is the standard of your school like huh? Is it really what a uni should be?.. Oh man, =(...

Great that you are working in Pizza Hut, and not Thai Express. Because I don't want you to ruin their image of "good service crew" in my heart. =)

I am lucky that I've made the right choice of saying goodbye.

Goodbye, Puwet!

1 comments:

  1. junrie carlos said...:

    hope he can read this ^^
    tc

Post a Comment