Bert bert attack!!!!!

Monday, August 17, 2009
Hehe.. Today i was not in the mood to study, so i went to play some online games. Then when i turned my head, i saw the initially studying dear dear sleeping on my bro's bed. Ha! Sleep again.. nvm, i shall continue with my game.

After a while, i got bored of the game, yes, it was diner dash.. Childish me. But no choice ma, i only like this type of game. I watched him sleeping soundly, out of boredom, i took out my eye make-up kit, and started fooling around with his face. At first i took out my eyeliner, drew on his eyelid.. An eyelid extension for the day, hahas!!

Then i took out my mum's blusher and applied to his face. Note: The dog that kept looking at me was trying to attack me while i neared dear's face. Bebe was trying to safeguard his 脸蛋. humph, as if very precious and attractive lidat... Oops!!! >.
<

I was sneaking in to my room, bebe havent notice yet.
Image005

OMG!! bebe saw me le with "black black" thing in my hand - Makeup case!
Image006

I stopped after to take some more pics. Thinking that everything is fine now, he plopped down his head.
Image007

"Oh no you dun!" He leaped towards me as i approached my victim. AHH!!!
Image010

Equipment 1: Eyeliner auto pencil, from Maybelline..
Image011

Note: The circled area are all those i drew de.. Eye extension for you.. =P
Image012.2

毛毛的毛.. hahahaha!
Image013.2

Thicken your eyebrow, look more "man" hor? heh!
Image014.2

Equipment 2: Mum's blusher, from Sasa (Cyber Color)
Image015

"Round, round, round the brush, gently down the face.. Merrily merrily..."
Image016

Warning! Here comes Bebe the security dog, AGAIN!
Image017

I duno why, super slow by brushing.. So i directly put the powder on face instead.
Image018

Let's see.. This side is done..
Image019

So how will he look like when he turn this way???...

LIKE THIS!!!! WAHAHAHAHAH.. kekekeke ;D
Image021

0 comments:

Post a Comment