My new camera

Thursday, August 27, 2009
i guys, sorry tht i was not able to blog for these few days. I was busy editing photos and template of my blog. The above header image was taken for my new media module, but lecturer said not nice.. ahem. Well, nvm, cos its over now..
Anyway, rmb i mentioned in my previous post that i am waiting for IT fair, cos i want a new digital camera? Well, now dunid le, cos dear dear that day came into my room to wake me up, and bought me a surprise -- a new Canon camera!!!! It's Digital Ixus 951S pink model (although the box stated that it is red color actually)..


IMG_0024


So, i did like what others normally will do upon receiving new item: TRY IT OUT.


This was the first pic i tried out. Love the lighting.. =)
IMG_0001


THANKS dear dear!
nm


IMG_0020




Oh yes, tat's me, without make-up.. I am going to be 20 yrs old in 4 months time..
IMG_0012


Please, dun laugh at me, i know i look like small girl without make-up. NOTICE: Bebe keeps looking at dear, cos he wanted to go over to him. >.<
IMG_0010


OK! I shall stop now.. gonna watch drama liao.. hehe! bye..

0 comments:

Post a Comment