finally, finaly.. i got a bit of time to blog.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Sorry readers, sorry yinghui.. I was really busy, doing shifts late and whole day even, that i got no time to blog.. When i eached home, i just plopped onto my bed and Zzz..


Anyway, just a few updates on what i have been doing..Have u guys read my fren, ying hui's blog? If not, you an go read up on it, cos i am currently doing the same thing as her now.. She is really one licky gal, i do her things for her.. se just need to look out only, hahahah!!!


I am unable to upload pics on the place yet, cos i never bring my camera with me. Tmr i am bringing, and will be taking some photos.. Tmr dear dear will also help out by re-taking those display pics, and i will probably upload them if i have the time.


oh, one more thing, i am super glad to be starting on this track during holiday, cos i made a few damn good colleagues cum frens.. And.. they are all from NGEE ANN! Even the boss also graduated from there sia.. So qiao rite??!!


Love you guys!!!


IMG_0290

0 comments:

Post a Comment