Starting to wonder.. where did all my marks go..?

Friday, September 18, 2009
Poly people, sometimes do u wnder, after getting ur results back, where did those marks go to? For me, example, my individual works and al got As, but when i get back my final results via sms, i was shocked, damn shocked. I dint even get a bloody A. So where is my mistakes? Where did i did badly in?? I need an answer, seriously..

I saw my fren's facebook's status, she was happy with her results. I dint get less than 3.0 for GPA, but still it dint meet my standard, especially i did fairly well in other assignments.

I hate it. I hate media stuff.. i just loathe those radio, marketing stuff etc. I am not cut out to do those..

I know, everyone after getting back unsatisfactory results will say, "I will work hard next time, i swear!", but i am getting mad liao, mad at myself. I cannot just give up lidat. Since it could most probably be my final projects that pulled medown, i am NOT gonna let that push me to my wits end.

For those out there who found the results disappointing, dun give up, cos u guys are not alone. Results are not everything. Being true to yourself, have your own principles and ever-inproving to welcome the worst, shall be our motto.

Do u guys remember this company?















The founder of Creative Technology is a graduate from NP, and he did not fare well in his studies as well. Everytime when i am depressed due to scores, i will think of this founder.

Cheer up those out there.. Results are not everything.. Give urself a pat on the shoulder and tell urself to carry on..

0 comments:

Post a Comment