NEWS

Monday, November 9, 2009
Finally, i got time to blog le, but even then, i am still blogging in class.


Recently, i am so obsessed into this Japanese boyband - NEWS. Love their songs so much, especially "CHERISH". I added it into my playlist liao, currently plaing on my blog now. =)
I realise one of the member, Hironori Kusano, looks so much like 陈奕 and a bit like Jonghyun fom SHINee.

陈奕+ Jonghyun version.




陈奕


Jonghyun

Besides that, these 2 weeks i have been having "affair", an affair behind Bebe's back. Cos everyday at 6pm, dear and me will go downstairs to feed a kitten. A black kitten. Since we fed it the first time at 6pm, it has been coming over to wait around 4 plus to 6 without fail. I dun have the pic in class with me now, thus i will upload its pic when i go home tonite. =)

Zzz.. Boring lesson. Gonna listen to NEWS now.

CHERISH!

0 comments:

Post a Comment