Those who still wan flirt, stay away from me.

Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Those who still wan flxxt, stay away from me. I said this, cos something happened to a fren of mine. I cannot say out everything, cos i will only be making myself angrier. Forget it, heavy make up is the stairway to happiness it seems, and guys are the fruits of your happiness. Guys are like the roots to your only survival..


Warning i've given comes to nothing. Evertime i read THAT post, i felt disappointed each time. Tot tat during work, that period was already the most out of u, but no.. U did more. Danger dun greet when they approach; they breeze past u without notice, then when u realise it, it is too late.
Go, go on. Do whatever u wan, just stay away from me, cos i dun wana know ur life. Just dun forget karma does exist.. Dun play too much.


Scalded my wrist by oil last nite while cooking. From one small red patch grew to a lump today. =(


Something that i will always remember in mind. 忠言逆耳. It all lies with the character. Everyone has a past, i have a past too; but when when someone advises u before a mistake is done, accept it, and not challenge it. Camera and real life appearance differs a lot. Let the guy see the real u then decide if he really likes u. Trust me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment