8th Feb, 2010

Monday, February 8, 2010
me


On my way back home today, i saw this accident on the road, smack right at the turning junction of Bukit Panjang Plaza there. The bus smashed into the pathetic car, and as dear drove pass, we saw the air bags inside all inflated liao. Wonder is it a fatal one or what..


Canmake Lash Care Essence

Anyway, my eyelash essence from Face Shop is more than 3 months old le, so i discarded it. Bought a new one from Canmake, heard from makeupalley reviews that it is an improved version of the previous blue tube one (Canmake eyelash essence).

The new Canmake Lash Care Essence
Untitled-1

I think for those who often use mascara, it is best to apply some treatment.. You wouldn't want a pair of "botak" and sparse lashes rite??


Kimchi Chigae

Duno why, these few days suddenly got the urge to eat kimchi soup, but it will be considered quite pricey if eaten daily. So no choice, i went to search for recipe and tried out on my own.


At first quite a mess, cos i either added too much water, causing the soup to be very dilluted; or i added too little kimchi, it tastes like water chigae.


This time, i add a bit of water first, then put in the ingredients. When boiling that time if not enough then add some more water..

Preparing to boil.
IMG_0991

Boiling.
IMG_0996

Ready to serve!
IMG_1002

I know, dun look very appetizing, but hey, credit me for my hard work at least can? Can last me a few meals, more than enough to satisfy my craving for kimchi soup.


I seriously looking forward to the exam, not that i am prepared, but i just want it to be over asap. Anyway, since this day will definitely arrive, just have to be patient. =)

Be Patient.

0 comments:

Post a Comment