My birthday gifts

Wednesday, February 3, 2010
This post was supposed to be blogged on 9th january, lol.. But no time for me to do so. What's worse, i lost many of the pics that were taken on my birthday dinner.


But never mind, now i know just how near i am to completing my other assignments, so its time to go back to my camwhoring and blogging addiction again.


My gifts from Stephy, Si ting and Fuzzy.. XD They know they i will be leaving for china, thus they bought me a pair of gloves to keep me warm, and a bottle of body lotion (although for winter the lotion is not moisturising enough, but i will still use them in summer over there..) Thanks wor!!!! =D

The pair of purple gloves given by my darlings.
IMG_0919

The Body Shop Dewberry body lotion.
IMG_0917


That night, i placed Bebe on the floor to play. He ran around excitedly, then when i opened my door, he sneaked in. Yes, i really mean SNEAKED in, cos u cannot hear his paw paw sound at all when he ran pass you into the room. He is an expert on that, that's why he always manages to pound on the disgusting creepy crawlies around the house. Wahaha!!! My pride!!!

Random pics of Bebe's explore in my room and close-up shots i have taken while he was sleeping..
bebe in room

*Can you spot Bebe under my bed?

As usual, camwhore time.
me combined

I am blogging this during my Understanding ChiMed lesson.. Zzz.. The attendance was really bad, since this is meant to be a make up lesson for next week. Alrite, going now liao, if not lecturer may pick on me if i dun pay attention. =P

0 comments:

Post a Comment