Now is 1.14am..

Sunday, February 7, 2010
Weird, i think i was too tired le, ended up typing the wrong blogger password thrice. Today i woke up at 11am to discuss online with joyce about the Asian Cinema Final Project. The stupid tudou seriously is slow man, i wasted most of my time loading the movie.


Anyway, will be leaving for china in less than a month now. So, dear dear gave me 2 of his favourite things just in case of any "cock" up cases over there ( He heard of the china hairdressers story as well). He gave me:


1) His Swiss knife, which is super complicated, gonna fix that up!
2) His almighty torchlight. Why almighty? Read below.


**Sorry, i dun have his swiss knife pic. But those who know, roughly is similar..

THIS - is his torchlight.
Notice the green bulb-like thingy at the end? It's there for a purpose.

Dear's portable torchlight, quite small in size.
IMG_0950

He dropped the torchlight on the floor. The green bulb enables me to find it easily even in the dark. (It is very useful for clumsy people like me.. =D)
IMG_0947

Yes, but this is not all. The torchlight is made of aluminium, thus it wun break or what when being mishandled. You just need 2 AA normal sized batteries, and if good eough, can last for months. Got somemore functions, but i forgot le.. =P
IMG_0948

Thanks Dear!!! XD


Bebe's surprise attack.

Taken from my bed.
IMG_0984

Taken from somewhere near my bed.
IMG_0985

Taken from somewhere near his bed.Blur Bebe, is he really a dog? LOL! Till now still duno i am behind him.
IMG_0986

OOPS! I'd spoken too early. See? He was like telling me, "wa lao eh, you got nothing else better to do ah?"
IMG_0987


Random pics

On my way home. Looked like going to rain.
IMG_0945

Me, before going school that day.
home 1

home 2

The next day, on my way to school..
IMG_0940

Alrite then, sleeping time, now is 1.36 le.. Ta buleh Tahan le. My eyes closing liao.. Zzzz..

0 comments:

Post a Comment